In this constantly evolving and not to forget extremely competing world of cloud, one faces unique security challenges on almost day-to-day basis with regards to unaccustomed threats to sensitive data or a less equipped internal team.
CCSP certification course at InfosecTrain targets to pass on the understanding of information, cyber, software and cloud computing infrastructure security. Explaining the cloud computing concepts, cloud reference architecture, cloud computing security concepts and cloud services are the focus area of the Certified Cloud Security Professional course delivery.
Therefore, an earned CCSP certification helps you prove to yourself and your employers about the in-depth knowledge, understanding and hands on experience that you have achieved with cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration.
Advantages of CCSP Certification
- Chapter 1: Architectural concepts and cloud designing
- Chapter 2: Cloud Data Security
- Chapter 3: Cloud Infrastructure security
- Chapter 4: Cloud Data Security
- Chapter 5: Cloud Security Operations
- Chapter 6: Compliance and Legal procedures for the cloud
This CCSP training is suitable for experienced IT personnel who are involved with:
- Information security
- Risk and compliance
- Security engineering
- IT auditing or IT architecture
The candidates who are enrolling for this course must have five years of working experience in the field of Information security and also with CCSP CBK domains. All those who fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria can take the exam to become an associate of (ISC)2 and can start working towards getting the experience to get the desired certification.
- CCSP® is a registered mark of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2).
- We are not authorised training partner of (ISC)2.