CGEIT certification at Examstore provides you the credibility to discuss critical issues around governance and strategic alignment, and the traction to consider a move to the C-suite, if you aren’t already there.
The CGEIT is designed for professionals who have management, advisory, and/or assurance responsibilities relating to the governance of IT.
Advantages of CGEIT Certification:
- A global and prestigious, lifelong symbol of knowledge and expertise.
- Competitive advantage that will distinguish you from your peers.
- Higher earnings and greater career growth.
- The benefits of becoming part of an elite peer network.
- The ability to leverage the tools and resources of a global community of industry experts.
- IS/IT Directors
- IS/IT Managers
- IS/IT Consultants
- IT Governance Professionals
- IS/IT Executives Security Managers
- System Analysts
In order to qualify for the CGEIT, you must have:
- Five (5) or more years of experience managing, serving in an advisory or oversight role, and/or otherwise supporting the governance of the IT-related contribution to an enterprise is required to apply for certification.