The vendor-neutral CISSP certification is the ideal credential for those with proven deep technical and managerial competence, skills, experience, and credibility to design, engineer, implement, and manage their overall information security program to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks.
Backed by (ISC)², the globally recognized, nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing the information security field, the CISSP was the first credential in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024. Not only is the CISSP an objective measure of excellence, but also a globally recognized standard of achievement.
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Director of Security
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Network Architect
To apply for the CISSP course certification, you need to:
- Have a minimum 5 years of cumulative paid full-time work experience in two or more of the 8 domains of the (ISC)² CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
- One-year experience waiver can be earned with a 4-year college degree, or regional equivalent or additional credential from the (ISC)² approved list
- Duration : 3 Hours
- Number of questions: 150
- Question format: Multiple Choice
- Passing marks: 700 out of 1000
- Exam language: English, French, German, Brazilian, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Visually Impaired
- Delivery Method: CAT
- CISSP® is a registered mark of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2).
- We are not authorised training partner of (ISC)2.