CompTIA Security +
This course highlights the basic knowledge needed to perform the security functions in IT security. It focus on the practical skill set required to solve a variety of problems and tackle issues. The course covers the latest updates and market trends on risk management and mitigation, how to respond to threats and treat them and various auditing and penetration testing opportunities.
The PCI DSS training delivers deep insights to manage risks associated with payment card transactions. This training course explains core essentials of the entire PCI DSS standards family and 12 essential requirements of the standards and controls.
• Install and configure security measures to secure applications, networks and various devices and perform various threat analysis.
• Penetration testing and vulnerability scanning
• Installation and configuration of access management and their controls
• Installation, configuration and deployment of network components and troubleshooting various issues effecting the network.
• Risk management and their impact on the business needs of an organization.
• Designing and implementing a secure network architecture.
• Implementing public key infrastructure and configure wireless security.
• System Administrators
• Security Engineers and consultants
• Network administrators
• IT Auditor/Penetration Tester
CompTIA Network + and minimum of 2 year’s experience in IT security administration.
|Duration||Number of questions||Pass score||Type|
|90 Minutes||90 questions per exam||750 (on a scale of 100-900)||Multiple choice and performance-based|