As a CSSLP, you have an internationally-recognized ability to incorporate security practices — authentication, authorization and auditing — into each phase of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).The CSSLP at InfosecTrain helps you:
- Develop an application security program in your organization
- Reduce production costs, source code vulnerabilities and delivery delays.
- Enhance the credibility of your organization and your team.
- Reduce losses due to insecure software breaches.
Advantages of CSSLP Certification
- The CSSLP proves you’re a subject matter expert in application security.
- Increased compensation.
- The CSSLP is a great way to expand your security knowledge, therefore you can keep your skills current and relevant.
- The CSSLP isn’t product specific, so you can easily apply your skills to different technologies and methodologies.
- Better protect your organization with respective to keeping their sensitive data safe.
- Marketability and Career Advancement
The CSSLP is the right choice for you if you:
- Are involved in any phase of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), and you’re responsible for application security practices.
- Want to create safer applications from desktop to cloud.
- Want to stay up to date so you can conquer new application vulnerabilities.
- Would like to be seen as the subject matter expert on security vulnerabilities — such as with application stacks, single sign-on initiatives or webhook integrations.
- Want to ensure that security is not an after-thought in software development.
- Need to better engage your key stakeholders throughout application development.
- Want to do your best to protect your organization and keep sensitive data safe.
Have a minimum of 4 years of cumulative paid full-time professional experience in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) in 1 or more of the 8 domains of the (ISC)Â² CSSLP CBK or 3 years of cumulative paid full-time professional experience in the SDLC in 1 or more of the 8 domains of the (ISC)Â² CSSLP CBK with a 4-year college degree, or regional equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) or related fields.
- CSSLP® is a registered mark of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2).
- We are not authorised training partner of (ISC)2.